Thursday 4 June 2009

A little bit

I thought l would start a blog like my mum to document my life and my little girls.

She is going to be moving from nursery school to proper school in September which is a big mile stone in her life.

I thought this may be a good way of recording everything and that way it can keep everybody who knows us up to date with all that is going on in our lives.

Today a friend of mine dropped me over to mums as she had managed to get hold of a portable tv for me to have in my bedroom. Sometimes it would be just nice to be able to snuggle up in bed and watch tv before dropping off to sleep. It would also be handy for when Torey climbs into bed with me in the morning, as she can now watch videos and let me sleep a little longer at the weekend.

Mum is doing ok, today she has given up smoking. It is her first day so l think she is finding it hard, but she is doing well. She was a very heavy smoker and has lots of health issues so this can only be a good thing for her to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment